Content Manager - Bangalore - Whatfix
Whatfix as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Content Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Whatfix company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The Content Manager will be responsible for developing the voice for all aspects of the organization's online presence.
Roles and Responsibility,
- Proficient in content writing, corporate communications, social media marketing.
- Creating marketing collateral, including white papers, case studies, info graphics, newsletters, brochures, email campaigns, etc. for marketing communication
- Responsible for creating the content layout, content format, and most important of all, the content is search engine friendly for all the landing pages for all the portals.
- Work closely with key online marketing team members, designers and developers to launch new and improved content and to assess any technical challenges in displaying the content.
- Create and maintain blog calendar for creating thought leadership.
- Recruit and co-ordinate freelancers, writers to ensure adherence to blog calendar and quality.
- Editing and proof reading every content piece created by the writers, making sure the content is informative, interactive and grammatical errors.
- Layout web friendly content for sites, landing pages with an eye toward SEO
- Planning and executing all the social media campaigns in various social media websites like: Face book, Twitter, Pinterest, Blogs, LinkedIn and Google Plus.
- Contributing to company, domain and industry blogs and managing e-communications.
- Developing and integrating content marketing strategies.
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends.
- Should work with technology and sales teams to develop content
- Should be comfortable with analytics and use them to improve current performance
- Training and mentoring the writers how to interact and generate traffic in different social media websites through informative content.
- Creates and distributes company news proactively, via releases, advisories, individual pitches, etc.