Marketing Manager - Bangalore - Atarw
Atarw as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Marketing Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Atarw company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Experience: 3 to 6 year
Education: Any Graduate, MBA post graduates
• Involved in B2B events, marketing collateral development, corporate video for both domestic and international marketing.
• Monitor and analyze market trends
• Study and create reports on competitors' products and services
• Identify target markets and events to position the company
• Support in developing the marketing collaterals
• Creation of content for social media
• Identify trade shows, conferences and sales meetings
• Preparation of case studies and collaterals
• Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies
• Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
• Collating and analyzing media coverage
• Writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports
• Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos.
• Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours
• Maintaining and updating information on the organization’s website
• Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook, Linkedin.
• Managing our own website.
Desired Skills: • Creative with design, branding and marketing
• Good interpersonal skills
• Must engage with international trade body, industry association like CII, Nascom.
• Excellent in written and verbal communication
• Good presentation skills