Assistant Manager Shopper Development - Mumbai - Colgate Palmolive
Colgate Palmolive as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Assistant Manager Shopper Development jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Colgate Palmolive company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Mennen, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Tom’s of Maine, Ajax, Fabuloso, Haci Sakir, elmex, and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
Location: Mumbai , Maharashtra , India
Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country
Position Title: Assistant Manager - Shopper Development
Function: Customer Development
Manager: Shopper Development Manager
Manager's Manager: Branch Manager
Location: West Branch - Mumbai
The AM Shopper Development plays a pivotal role in evaluating and implementing initiatives to achieve sales goals, distribution & key Retail Environment activations/engagement plans, as per time & budget directives, by co-ordinating with the field teams.
- Identification of key category/brand opportunities in the market and planning the right actions
- Analyze past performance of programs/activations/schemes and suggest improvements to category / brand plans
- Monitor and evaluate the success of the launches / test markets and make necessary amendments
- Execute trade activities and manage the trade spends across category/brands
- Analyze the shopper insights, feedback from trade and competitive activities to build business plans
Go To Market and Coverage Expansion
- Track achievement against goals & highlight opportunities/gaps
- Drive coverage expansion by rolling out initiatives
- Implement Go To Market for new product launches ensuring quick and effective implementation on ground across target REs
Leveraging on opportunities
- Identify key opportunities to drive share and volume gains across markets / Retail Environments
Key customer engagement
- Drive engagement across key customers. Roll out engagement and strategic initiatives to win in different REs
Efficiency & Effectiveness
- Initiate and roll out assortment drives across categories and REs
- Collate ROI and efficiency in spends; learn and share best practices
POP Usage and Speed on Ground
- Plan effective POP allocations across markets to roll out shopper communication initiatives across Retail Environments
- Timely and proper utilisation of POPs thus ensuring speed of execution on ground and minimal wastage
- Track competitive activities on ground
Training and Development
- Drive merchandiser and SSM (Salesmen) training modules on ground
- Ensure timely availability and usage of selling tools across field teams
Building a Distribution Infrastructure
- On ground engagement for SSMs on a periodic basis
- Manage & deploy incentive programs for all key stakeholders
Experience: Three years of experience as Area Manager or Trade Marketing in FMCG
Qualification: PGDM/MBA from Premier institute
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply to work with us using this online application. Attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process.
Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.