Change Control Lead India Retail Transformation - Mumbai - Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Change Control Lead India Retail Transformation jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Standard Chartered Bank company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Department: Shared Distribution Grade: 6 Location : Mumbai
Support the implementation of the Retail Transformation project in Retail Banking, India and monitor the delivery of ‘digital with a human touch’ across initiatives.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Enter roles and responsibilities
• Create an integrated view of the client-focused, staff-focused and process-focused actionables being driven by the India Retail Transformation Team to enable the delivery of the proposed customer and business outcomes across the multiple Programmes
• Define and track the interfaces and handoffs within the India Retail transformation team for enabling Programme-delivery
• Monitor status and progress on the Retail Transformation Programme-wise project plans, including monitoring of timelines, metrics, dependencies, risks etc.
• Monitor completion of Programme-wise implementation plans as per scope, schedule and budget to identify and highlight any potential roadblocks / red-flags that need to be addressed to enable delivery of the planned Programme-outcomes
• Liaison with the Client Impact, Staff Impact and Process Impact teams to track the timeliness and outcomes of client and staff –specific initiatives and communication
• Support programme leads with frameworks and tools for project management
• Monitor programme implementation for alignment with the Bank’s guidelines on quality and project management as well as in adherence to any regulatory requirements
• Support in the liasoning, if needed, with external vendors/consultants to support the delivery of Retail Transformation programmes and contribute towards ensuring efficient and cost effective partnerships
• Prepare regular (weekly) status reports across stakeholders to update on status of the Transformation delivery plan, as well as any red flags that may impact the programmes’ delivery
• Prepare and present PSE papers
• Undertake reporting on the Retail Transformation Programme to Group/ Region/ Country
• Project Management Office
• Change Management Board
• Digital Banking team
• Delegated AE
• Business Leads
• ASA and Group PRC
• Technology and Operations
Qualifications and Skills
Enter qualifications and skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• At least 5-7 years of work experience with experience in project management and change management preferable
• Understanding of retail banking, macro business environment, trends, and competition. Should be able to understand client needs and transition objectives.
• Understanding of the overall digitization tools and technology landscape, current trends and applicability in the business environment
• Ability to co-relate technology to organization transformation, thereby possessing the ability to sell promote the concept to the stakeholders
• Ability to respond effectively to change, managing work in a fast paced matrix environment including across multiple geographies and functions
• Excellent interpersonal skills to build and maintain productive lasting relationships, even in difficult situations, with diverse people spanning internal/external organizations
• Ability to influence, negotiate and constructively challenge to achieve productive solutions
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills to effectively convey complex information at all levels
• Project management qualification preferred
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 19/05/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.