Data Optimization Senior Analyst - - Shell
Shell as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Data Optimization Senior Analyst jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Shell company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Data QA Optimization Specialist is a technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) in technical scripting of the Data Quality Standards across OE Data Processes
Responsible for providing Technical Assurance confirmation of Data Quality Standards scripting vs the measurement results, providing assurance review on the existing technical scripts available in the Data Quality Measurement tool ,changes and for the new Data Quality Standards.
Technical QA leadership to QA team across Data Processes in ensuring Data Quality Standards are efficient, reliable and properly assessed and reported against data quality standards . Initiating appropriate measures so as to ensure Data Quality Standards are converted to accurate efficient and effective queries in the Data Quality Measurement tool.
Be accountable, “Technical SME” for Data Quality Measurement Tool, taking lead in championing, positively driving and extracting maximum business benefit from its use across Data Process areas.
- Provide support to Data Quality Process Manager in implementing a robust data quality assurance programme.
Assurance review for the existing queries via
- Assurance confirmation – DQS results vs measurement results
- Optimization suggestions and guidance of query efficiency
- Standardization of x- process queries writing/execution
- Assurance review for the new queries via
- Key involvement in the DQS end to End Life Cycle – operating model via
- Participating in the brain storm discussion between the QA teams /operations team and Process Owners, to facilitate in executing the design POAP.
- Support the teams in identifying the right tables or fields
- Validate Query Efficiency /Accuracy of the Scripts and approve for executing the User Acceptance testing .
- Provide coaching, guidance and mentoring, such that the QA area complies with all policies and controls, including data privacy, US Export compliance, SOX .
- Provide the functional catalyst and integration point for the sharing of learning and external best practices for data quality across impacted business, finance and IT teams and drives the focus on continuous improvement.
- Own the Issue log process to support issue resolutions while scripting in data quality process and validate when to seek IT support.
- Proactively propose improvements to existing quality procedures, queries themselves based on experience and practical observation of further benefit opportunities
- Explore the other technical functionalities (Data Profiling/ Data Lineage /Cleanse tool) available in the Data Quality measurement tool.
- Support preparation for assessing the new functionalities and migration to new platform
- Participate Early business user- proof of concept
- Support migration as required
- Support evaluation, preparation for the new Data Quality reporting tool
University degree required. Evidence of strong quantitative knowledge and attention to detail.
-Experienced with reporting, SQL query development, SAP modules, Data Quality Measurement tools Information Steward is very desirable.
- MS Excel, MS Access preferred.
- Minimum 5 years Finance/Commerce/IT/Engineering skill pool experience with a focus on Master Reference Data or SAP modules, or able to demonstrate clear understanding of data management principles and experienced in data auditing principles.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, able to resist undue influence that might otherwise compromise integrity of data quality.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and ensure delivery of priorities, work without close supervision, work through others to deliver results.
- Virtual working experience highly desirable.
- Exposes the individual to all cultural backgrounds and organizational levels, across diverse time zones.
- A meticulous, quantitative specialist who is able to identify, address and resolve data quality-related business issues proactively, and possesses rigorous attention to detail
KEY WORDS FOR SEARCH OF PROFILES "ETL TOOLS” “REPORTING TOOLS”
“SQL & ACCESS (expert level)”
Experience in SAP INFORMATION STEWARD , “SAP LUMIRA “ will be an added advantage