Trainee Engineer Fire Engineering Services - Mumbai - Jotun Group
Jotun Group as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Trainee Engineer Fire Engineering Services jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Jotun Group company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Jotun India has positioned itself differently from other market players. The company announced the first manufacturing facility in India in Mar 2008, located at Ranjangaon of Pune; the plant has been set up at an investment of US $ 25 million and has a capacity to produce up to 50 million liters in wet paint and 10,000 metric tons of powder coatings.
Jotun India is growing fast and to continue our ambition of further growth and development, we need talented employees to drive us forward. Jotun India is looking for Trainee Engineer in Fire Engineering Services to carry out Fire Estimation for both cellulosic and hydrocarbon projects.
- Project Take off/ Estimation either Steelmaster/ Jotachar enquiry Projects
- Be fully responsible for the quality of estimation services rendered for Steelmaster/ Jotachar enquiry Projects
- Preparation of CAD marked up drawings as and when required by project/ customers
- Estimation – Hydrocarbon & Cellulosic projects
- Provide support to SARs to win projects by giving quick and proper analysis of the project and competition
- Fire Engineering support services
- Auto Cad marked up drawings as and when required
- Academic degree: Bachelor in Mechanical or Civil
- 0 – 1 year experience
- Active supporter of Jotun values
- To use a methodical and systematic approach; plans, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- To demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area; participates in continuous professional development
- Produces fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions; breaks away from tradition; promotes change and novelty
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- Is aware of own strengths and limitations and pursues learning and career development opportunities
- Internal training program
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
- An international Corporate culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- A professional working environment that focuses on continuous improvement and innovation
- Travel: Some travelling must be expected