Technical Project Manager - Bangalore - Akamai
Akamai as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Technical Project Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Akamai company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
About the Job:
As a Technical Project Manager (TPM) you will be part of the Akamai Security Professional Services team and work directly with our clients to deliver Akamai security solutions. TPMs lead the technical integration of customers’ web sites with the Akamai network. You will own the technical implementation from project commencement to customer sign-off and may also be involved early in the pre-sales cycle to help craft and scope the solution.
The TPM may also need to perform the technical implementation from project commencement to customer sign-off. They may also be involved early in the pre-sales cycle to help craft and scope the solution. They must possess a good understanding of consulting best practices, and common web and application architectures. This position requires excellent client, development and technical skills, expertise with various web publishing environments and architectures, and documentation experience.
About the Team:
Recognizing that an organization’s approach to its Internet initiatives is developed long before implementation and is an on-going exercise long after go-live, Akamai Security Professional Services offers services that address all phases of a customer’s Internet security strategy. Akamai’s Professional Services team calls upon its Internet expertise to architect the optimal security solution for the unique business and technical requirements of our customers. Through its proven methodologies and processes, this highly experienced team of consultants has implemented effective solutions for over 3,000 Akamai customers.
- Technical implementation of Akamai security solutions
- Work independently to evaluate a customer’s web and security architecture and deliver the appropriate integration solution. This includes, but is not limited to, evaluating the customers' content management and publishing processes, web application architecture, security requirements, DNS configurations, and provide detailed documentation for a custom solution that satisfies the customers' business and technical requirements.
- Project Delivery: Propose technically feasible solutions and work closely with customers to implement customer projects. Establish success criteria and act as the single point of contact for the customer for all technical issues and technical deliverables during the integration.
- Relationship Management: Work closely with Support teams, Engineering, Product Management and Sales professionals to resolve technical & business issues that arise.
- Team Development: Identify areas of improvement that help scale the group, implement best practices, and improve our methodology to deliver high quality integrations.
- Education: in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems or relevant engineering field, MS in CS/MIS preferred.
- IT Project Management skills
- Fluency in English required.
- Knowledge of broad range of Internet based attack vectors and mitigation strategies.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Security certifications such as CISSP certification is a plus
- Experience as a Technical Writer and developing technical trainings (please provide samples if available).
- Enthusiastic, action oriented, capable of independently solving complex technical problems and able to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences.
- Possess excellent technical aptitude and a desire to learn constantly.
- Possess a good understanding of consulting best practices, and common web and application architectures.
- Knowledge of web development languages, methodologies, and/or architectures - J2EE, HTTP, DNS, .NET, C#, JSP, ASP, Tomcat, Apache.
- Experience and good knowledge of security technologies, processes, and concepts such as network and web application security, application layer firewalls, IDS/IPS, OWASP Top 10, ACL’s, stateful inspection, TCP/IP, cryptography, IPSec VPN, PCI DSS, different web application vulnerabilities, different attack vectors etc.