Android Developer - Bangalore - Daimler
Daimler as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Android Developer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Daimler company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Job Specification: Developer/Senior Developer (Android App Development)
Education & Training
Bachelors or master degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
· Minimum 3-4 years experience as development engineer in the area of mobile SW development
· Successful track record in development of Android apps
· Experience in working with Agile development environments
· Experience in web software development is a plus
· Experience working in automotive infotainment is a plus.
· Successful track record in development of android apps - one or more apps published in the Google Play. (provide app store link – 2 minimum)
· Expert level skills in Android Programming
· Expert level knowledge in Core Java with OOPS concepts and design patterns.
· Expert level knowledge in designing and consuming SOAP/Rest based interfaces
· Good knowledge in animation and 2D graphics programming in Android
· Experience in project planning using Scrum is a plus. Scrum master certification will be a big plus.
· Good team player, experience in mentoring fresh/inexperienced developers
· Extensive experience using Version Control systems like GIT/SVN and planning basic branching and merging
· Ability to write production quality code and to work from and maintain existing code-bases
· Knowledge on Atlassian tools like JIRA, Confluence will be preferred
· Design, develop and maintain apps and apps framework components for in- vehicle smart phone applications
· Plan the development tasks preferably using Scrum.
· Produce and maintain well-documented code
· Debug and fixing of bug
· Perform code reviews
· Perform unit testing (manual and automated)