Itv Group Head Cinema - Mumbai - Groupm
Groupm as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Itv Group Head Cinema jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Groupm company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Seeking experienced and dynamic professionals from a sales background (media sales preferable) to engage with clients and partners and drive growth for the western region. This role entails a wide array of skills such as understanding media nuances, driving innovative approaches within the medium and strategic understanding of the business and clients requirement.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the to the Unit Head
3 best things about the job:
- Have an in-depth understanding of the medium
- Developed relationship with key clients
- Developed an understanding of the branch and branch operations
- Developed relationships with all internal stakeholders and clients
- Streamline branch operations
- Achieved the discussed & assigned targets
- Developed a viable and matured pipeline
- Considerably improved overall branch & team performance
- Leading from the front on creating demand, client – business team delight & ensuring great relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Manage delivery as per targets set
- Maintain a robust project pipeline
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Someone who leads from the front
- Aggressive with humility
- Analytical and result oriented
- Adherence to team and client deadlines
- Have high ethical standards and attention to detail
- Presentation making & conceptualizing the ideas
GroupM is the leading global media investment management company serving as the parent to WPP media agencies including Mindshare, MEC, MediaCom, Maxus, and Essence, as well as the programmatic digital media platform, Xaxis, each global operations in their own right with leading market positions. GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities. GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com
Follow @GroupMAPAC on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupm
Digital media advertising in India continues to grow at 35% since 2014, cementing India’s position as the third largest internet market with close to 250m users. The Internet growth is driven by mobile data and connectivity, making it an exciting market for digital advertising and content over the next five years. India also has a booming e-commerce industry with remarkable growth potential. With a new stable government in the centre and renewed foreign investments into several industries, India is an exciting market for any media and advertising professional.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.