Financial Analysis Manager - Gurgaon - American Express
American Express as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Financial Analysis Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of American Express company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
SEC & LE Reporting team is primarily responsible for the consolidation, preparation and filing of the AXP & Credco 10K/ Q with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The team is also responsible for the preparation and review of Earnings Release documents of the American Express and preparation and review of annual financial statements of few of the subsidiaries of American Express. The person in this position will be responsible for timely and accurate filing with SEC and Legal entity controllers. Being able to multitask and remain focused on deliverables would be critical to the role.
Responsibilities may include:
- Preparation and Review of the 10-K/Q for SEC filers and few of the subsidiaries of the Company
- Consolidation and preparation of Guide 3 disclosures included in form 10-K of the Company
- XBRL Filing of American Express Credit Corporation (Credco) 10K/Q
- Self-Filing of American Express Credit Corporation 10K/Q
- Work with US based SEC team on joint assignments
- Collaborate with multiple Finance partners across Controllership, Business Unit Finance organization.
- Interaction with the auditors as needed.
- Responsibility for project planning/documentation and projects updates.
- Working closely with other project teams (Oracle/Technologies) to drive automated solutions.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Qualifications • Chartered accountant with 2+ years of experience
- Knowledge of reporting systems e.g. Oracle, Cognos a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time