Senior Manager Non Borrower Billing - Bangalore - Ocwen Financial
Ocwen Financial as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Manager Non Borrower Billing jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Ocwen Financial company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- ( 106616 ) Description Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career. Non Borrower Billable (NBB): This department raises advances to investors based on our service agreements, keeps track of payments, and recovers from them on timely basis. Team reconciles advances made by Ocwen and money received from investors with various teams internal to Ocwen, seeks information on invoices and raises discrepancies, if any. Moreover, the team resolves investor queries for advances raised and expedites recovery of funds.
- High visibility to Executive Management. Interaction with various BU’s & external customers
- Opportunity to execute and further refine our long term innovation strategies to automate processes. Identifying the areas of improvement and working on process improvement projects
- Opportunity to manage one of the largest and most complex receivables of the company
- Keep old receivables within BU targets and simultaneously reducing write offs
- Study the process in detail, Identify areas of opportunity and interact with stakeholders to fix the process gaps or bring in required changes
- Work towards having an improved process control in conformance with audit team’s requirements
- Engage with various BUs and Investors to resolve process issues
- Improved employee engagement and reduce friction among the teams/team members
- Driving the team in such a way so as to move away from a push approach to self-driven process approach
- Innovate and automate processes - Integrate process with technology, and support IT implementations
- Act as a process champion to bring process-centric thinking and behavior
- Design/Update process-related materials, templates, standard procedures, and learning simulations
- Manage one of the largest and most complex receivables of the company
- Mentor a team of associates by challenging their analytical ability and ability to innovate
- Execute and further refine our long term innovation strategies to further automate processes
- Ensure frictionless processes
- Foster a culture of excellent service to all internal and external customers
- Interact with numerous counterparties outside the company
- Driving efficiencies and ensuring standardization of the process for better quality review
- Strategy oriented
- Ability to manage and analyze large data sets
- Process flow analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Process Engineering, Lean Six Sigma Certified
- Minimum 8 years of change management experience
- Minimum 8 years of experience facilitating process workshops, including experience with team dynamics, coaching, active listening and stakeholder management
- Excellent knowledge of using MS Excel/Power point/Visio/SQL.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of mortgage industry.
Primary Location : IN-KA-Bangalore Work Locations : Bangalore Arena 5F 5th Floor, Salarpuria Arena 24 Luskar Hosur Road Bangalore 560030 Job : Residential Servicing Organization : India Business Unit Schedule : Regular Full-time Job Posting : Apr 19, 2017, 4:21:45 AM