Saas Engineer - - Crossover
Crossover as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Saas Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Crossover company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Job Description Aurea is looking for an experienced SaaS Operations Engineer to join our Managed Services Delivery team. Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated, goal-oriented, team-focused engineer with a passion for supporting customer facing services, processes, systems and infrastructure. This position will work to assure the overall availability and performance of production services against availability and quality SLAs. They will respond to alerts or events that impair or degrade service or could cause outages that impact availability. They will identify root causes, single points of failure, and eliminate them through remediation and execution.
The SaaS Ops Architect is responsible for providing seasoned and experienced support to both internal and external clients for resolving incidents and service requests. They will adhere to internal processes for incident and service request resolution, and change management through proper execution and documentation. This position is 100% remote.
- Analyze processing issues and data anomalies and identifying solutions.
- Perform triage, cause and remediation for incidents.
- Resolve trouble tickets escalated to Operations.
- Recognize and act on opportunities for service improvements.
- Follow documented process recovery and service restoration processes.
- Participate in off-hours coverage via escalation of priority incidents (choosing shifts that overlap with the time period of 6am-6pm Central Standard Time)
- Fulfill various tasks/processes in support of business and operational units.
- Research and resolve problems or inquiries in a timely manner.
- Compose and produce reports, support documents and related material.
- Maintain operations documentation in knowledge management database.
- Respond to inquiries and troubleshoot issues related to application data or file delivery contents that require extensive use of SQL and Linux command line interaction
- Work with product and vendor support technical teams as needed to resolve production issues, troubleshoot symptoms, and conduct root cause analysis with remediation plans or solutions
- Install, configure and tune application services and middleware as needed
To qualify, please click on the Apply button. You will be redirected to the company's site. Please apply there as well to complete the application process. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations.
We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts. Please note that you will not be paid for these interviews or skills tests but we hope you will complete them to help us truly evaluate your talent versus your peers.
Are you up for the challenge?
Eligibility Criteria Required Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related fields
- At least 1 year WebLogic, Tomcat or similar Web App Server administration experience. This includes but not limited to: installation, configuration, tuning, deployments, and monitoring.
- 2+ years’ experience in systems administration support of n-tier web-enabled service application environments and technologies.
- Experienced with managing applications in Linux environments (CLI, sys admin familiarity)
- Familiarity and experience with Linux shell scripting and commands
- Familiarity and experience with Shell (Bash/PowerShell) and Perl scripting
- Competent with file transfer and encryption protocols (FTP/SFTP/SSH/SCP, GPG/PGP)
- Experience with working in teams that deliver highly available services
- Experience in monitoring and automation of system administration / operational tasks
- Experience with issue tracking systems and escalation procedures
- Flexible and willing to work in a dynamic environment with new challenges and evolving priorities on a weekly basis
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Minimum of 3 years of IT Operations role or client/customer support experience
- Familiar with Oracle/MS-SQL databases and SQL in general
- Professionalism at all times, especially when resolving customer challenges
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Effective time-management skills
- High levels of organization
- Excellent communication abilities
- Experience with configuring and maintaining virtual servers
- Experience with application performance assessment and improvement
- Experience with AWS cost optimization and service management
- Experience with distributed team leadership
- Functional Knowledge: Good understanding of procedures and concepts within own discipline and a basic knowledge of these elements in other disciplines
- Business Expertise: Basic understanding of how own area integrates within the sub-function
- Leadership: Provides on-the-job training/support to new team members
- Problem Solving: Uses judgment based on the analysis of information
- Nature of Impact: Direct impact by ensuring the quality of the task/services/information provided by self and others
- Area of Impact: Primarily on own team
- Interpersonal Skills: Information exchange requiring tact and diplomacy is a significant feature of the job