Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrators Immediate - Hyderabad - Sahakar Solutions Technologies Llp
Sahakar Solutions Technologies Llp as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrators Immediate jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Sahakar Solutions Technologies Llp company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Founded in 2010, Sahakar Solutions is specialized in Integration and Oracle middleware technology services. Our mission is to provide quality middleware services effectively and efficiently. The company currently serves 4 customers in North America and employs 10 people in India. As we are expanding our client base and project base rapidly, we are looking for enthusiastic and experienced resources to join us.
We have immediate openings for Administrators & Sr.Administrators experienced with administrative/support knowledge and experience on technologies such as Weblogic, HTTP server, Oracle Service Bus, SOASuite, JMS, OEM, BAM, Coherence, BTM, Linux, Solaris and Windows.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBLITIES:
Collaborate with IT, Business and Development teams to ensure applications and services are properly integrated and enterprise services are established respecting the principles of SOA Oriented Architecture.
Candidate must be experienced with middleware component and infrastructure management practices, processes, and procedures and is able to identify efficiency and effectiveness levers that support, continuously improve, and coordinate architecture/solutioning, operations/support functions.
The candidate must have strong engineering and administrative/support knowledge and experience on technologies such as Weblogic, HTTP server, Oracle Service Bus, SOASuite, JMS, OEM, BAM, Coherence, BTM, Linux, Solaris and Windows.
- Minimum 3/5 years of experience with: Weblogic, Java EE, JMS, Web Services.
- Minimum 3/5 years of experience with Oracle Service Bus 11g.
- Minimum 3/5 years of experience SOA Suite 11g/BPEL.
- Strong middleware troubleshooting and JVM performance tuning skills.
- Minimum 3/5 years of experience with planning, installation and configuration of Oracle Service Bus and SOA Suite.
- Experience with Unix/Solaris and Oracle/MSSQL/DB2 databases.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Engineering experience with WS-Security, SOA Governance, Web Service Management tools.
- Experience in using OEM cloud control to manage and monitor middleware components is a plus