Software Engineer - Hyderabad - Microsoft
Microsoft as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Software Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Microsoft company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Want to build the network that powers Azure? Azure networking is the team behind the cloud and is responsible for delivering the most reliable cloud network for one of the biggest clouds in the world - Azure. Our focus is on smart growth, high efficiency, and delivering a trusted experience to customers and partners worldwide. We are looking for a passionate, high energy individual to help build the network that powers the world’s largest online services.
For this position, Candidate should be familiar with network protocols, network devices including network interface cards, switches and routers. You should feel comfortable working with large-scale distributed systems - in managing the network infrastructure that supports the Azure Cloud infrastructure as well as in designing and building the large-scale distributed systems that manage the network.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Providing Technical Leadership for the Implementation of new and upgraded Data Center Network with standard platforms on Network/Server Technologies carried out in compliance with best practices
• Candidate shall be capable of handling projects from Design to Implementation and understand the Network standards along with strong automation skills
• Candidate shall collaborate with Internal Business units and Stakeholders and understand the requirements to deliver efficiently
• Candidate shall participate in all efforts to automate repetitive tasks to reduce implementation time and avoid failures due to human error
• Candidate will be part of Weekly on-call rotation for Network Incident support and is expected to quickly mitigate impact and restore service availability through a software enabled toolset
• BS or MS in Computers, IT or related field
• Network Certifications are a bonus
• Relevant experience in Networking Industry or Large Scale Data center network
• Experience working with L2/L3 switching platforms, application networking and popular network protocols like STP, BGP, OSPF, VRRP, LACP,…
• Experienced on Large scale Data Center/Cloud environment with an understanding of passive components ( UTP Cabling, Optical cabling,…)
• Experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, Java, Python, Perl, or SQL programming
• Experience in understanding and authoring machine readable formats like XML, JSON,…
• Excellent communication skills and team player with ability to build solid relationships with individuals at all levels, in multiple geographies and business functions, both internally and externally.
• Experience in solving broad business problems and analytical skills
• Excellent judgment, decision-making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure when the situation is ambiguous
• Strong negotiation skills and conflict management skills
Microsoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the work place.