Program Coordinator Education - - Save The Children
Save The Children as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Program Coordinator Education jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Save The Children company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- With support and input from Save the Children State Programme Manager preparation of annual implementation / work-plans to ensure timely completion of project activities.
- Identifying training needs for effective planning, implementation and management of projects and accordingly facilitate training of implementing partners, community members, front line workers and local government institutions.
- Experience in report writing.
- Timely reporting of progress according to agreed schedule. Support State Programme Manager with timely submission of donor report/ financial report
- Identify capcity building needs and facilitate capacity building of implementing partners to implement project
- Facilitate participatory planning exercise to develop plan both for rural and urban areas where project to be implemented.
- Prepare annual implementation/work-plans in coordination with other members of the team and ensures timely implementation of training programs
- Develop and follow a clear annual, monthly and weekly monitoring plan for the partner organizations.
- Visit intervention field area to observe training, and coordinate with training team.
- Convergnence with SSA & SCERT, Child Development and Education Health and Social Welfare department for ensuring education / entitlements to street and migrant children.
- Represent Save the Children at district and state forums and highlight best practices/models for dissemination and replicatation.
- Planning, monitoring and documenting progress, reporting and dissemination of key learnings/material in coordination with and support from other team members in the state.
- In coordination with GM-SP/KMC develop monitoring framework and maintain MIS for effective implemenation of project
- Organising events, campaigns and workshops etc as part of advocacy initiatives in ensuring the rights of street children
- Documentation and dissemination of key learning, best practices and success stories from the project. Dissemination of IEC material in coordination with implementing team and state team
- Facilitate partner NGOs to devlop qualtity report, case studies and best practices
- Coordinate with General Manager -State Programs for timely submission of donor report/ financial report
- Strategically engage media in advocating for and influencing changes in government policies and duty bearers’ practices in improvements in, access to and realisation of rights of socially marginalised and excluded children.
- Support the State Programme Manager in building Save the Children’s profile as the leading advocate for the rights of children in the state.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the partner NGOs in devising campaign strategy and plan on the issue of Education and developmental rights of children, for the state of Bihar and provide support in implementation of the activities and events
- Ensure proper reporting of the grants and Support in terms of management of Grants, timely disbursement to the partners implementing the project.
- Conduct different capacity building training programmes of the partners.
- Undertake initiatives to build & strengthen the alliance with the state and local government structures in the state, NGOs implementing similar intervention in different locations and build profile of SC at the state level.
Monitor implementation of the planned activities of the partner NGOs.
- Proven experience of having worked with children and children’s issues
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, fluency in Hindi & English
- Self motivated & ability to work in a team
- Ability to develop linkages with Govt. departments and Resource Organisations
- Represent Save the Children in relevant forums for rights of most-marginalised and excluded children.
- Manage & lead advocacy & campaign on the rights & needs of excluded children in accordance wih the SC advocacy mandate at state level.
- Good understanding of civil society role in the state on child rights especially related to child development and education;
- Good understanding of government structure and function in the state with respect to laws and schemes for children.
- Experience of NGO management and government collaboration
- Negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong facilitating skills and use of Participatory approaches
- Ability to establish new contacts and maintain a network of relevant contacts
- Anticipative and open minded to act on opportunities
- Self-driven and proactive
- Convincing interpersonal communication skills to be persuasive both internally and externally
Apply for this job