Contracts Manager - - Vestas
Vestas as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Contracts Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Vestas company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a driving force in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas’ core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing and maintenance of Wind Turbines. Come and Join us at Vestas!
Contract Manager, Construction
The Contractor Manager reports directly to the Director, Construction. The Contract Manager’s key objective is to ensure contract execution within defined contractual boundaries. It would include Contractual risks & opportunities are properly analyzed, contractual risks will be mitigated to minimize cost impact, contractual opportunities will be executed to maximize benefit, negotiations & securing of Extensions of Time within preview of available contractual clauses by identifying unforeseen conditions, consequently supporting Project teams in securing all claims based on contracts in place and administration of project insurance claims
- Contracts Drafting, Evaluation, Negotiation, Execution and Management
- Work with PM for Risk Management / Finance to coordinate contractual requirements
- Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, contractual changes & claim correspondence
- Non-Disclosure Agreements, Sales / Purchasing Agreements, Sub-contracts, Consulting Agreements, Licensing Agreements, Master Agreements, review of customer proposed terms and conditions in consultation with Legal Department
- As needed, provide guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff, including coaching to project Teams and other employees in contracting practices and procedures
- Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy. As appropriate, contribute to or influence company policies
- Monitor compliance by company employees with established procedures. Identify areas of recurrent pressure
- Records & supporting documentation for EOT claims & insurance claims.
- Realized value versa claim value on claims received and submitted.
- Certificates issued as required under the contracts (Mechanical completion, Commissioning, TOC, etc.)
- BA / BSC / LAW or similar
- More than 10 years in capital investment infrastructure project (e.g. power, petro-chemical, etc.)
- Good understanding on all aspects of the contracting process
- Good understanding on all aspects of Contracting laws in India is must & NSEA countires preferable and contractual terminologies that are mainly used in Incoterms, FIDIC Yellow & Silver Books and other prevailing international renowned contracts practices
- Good commercial sense and with comprehensive negotiation skills
- Good analytical thinking
- Strong in building working relationships (internal & external)
- Team player
- Take own initiatives and drive for results
- Well organized and capable of meeting agreed deadlines
- Good understanding of Contracts & Insurance, Local Statutory Rules and Regulations & Commercial, Taxation principals
You’ll have the opportunity to help strengthen the position of Vestas in a key market for the company with excellent perspectives of growth.
Join Vestas and you’ll cultivate your career in an inspiring environment at the world’s leading wind turbine producer, which has an ongoing dedication to sustainability. We value individual initiative, the desire to take on responsibility, and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. At Vestas your success is our success.
Your primary workplace will be at Project sites with some time spent in our offices in Chennai and/or Mumbai.
Please contact Samuel at +91 44-66088043 for further details
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on wind power solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 82 GW of wind turbines in 76 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 71 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 21,800 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at http://www.vestas.com/ and following us on our social media channels.