Software Engineer Open Vms - Pune - Tieto Corporation
Tieto Corporation as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Software Engineer Open Vms jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Tieto Corporation company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
In Technology Services and Modernization we modernize our customers IT landscape to drive efficiency, agility and innovation, and to realize their digital ambitions. Our customers are large Nordic organisations operating in various industries as well as in the public sector. Our aim is to become the market leader in the Nordics and the first choice for our customers’ business renewal.
With us you will be responsible for:
- Designing and coding the solution for Applications build on Legacy Environment
- Regular Maintenance & Incident handling
- Trouble shooting Root cause analysis
- Defect fixing and testing
We expect you to have:
- Very Good communication both oral and written
- 3-5 years’ experience in software development and delivery.
- Hands on experience on Hp Open VMS – COBOL, DCL, TDMS, IFDL, DECForms, Datatrieve, FTP, SFTP & SSH.
- Hands on experience on IBM Mainframe – COBOL, JCL, DB2, MQ,Easytrieve, CICS, Rochade, Endevour & ReXX
- Good to have experience on HP Nonstop (tandem) – COBOL, TACL.
- Knows and has implemented best development practices and solutions, and familiar with packaging solutions and deployment to different environments (Development, Test, UAT, Pre-Production & Production)
- Experience in cross cultural teams, direct customer communication
- Experience in support framework
- To be a team player and work harmoniously with colleagues and other project teams.
- Take part in peer reviews, testing as per project needs
- Train peers if required on identified tasks
- Ensure project deadlines are met.
- Good to have experience with the agile/scrum teams
As a person you are
- Candidate will be responsible for direct communication with customer hence Excellent, verbal and written communication is expected.
- Application is huge, vast and quite old. candidate should have a great learning approach and grasping ability in order to precisely understand business difference across various versions of the application.
- Experience in working with global delivery teams
- Good team player, she/he should be quality centric and result driven
- Long-term contract
- Challenging work
Are you looking for a career with a company that both challenges and cares? Welcome to Tieto. We are committed to developing enterprises and society through information technology. We believe in openness, independent thinking, and in giving our people the freedom to be their exceptional selves. We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both private and public sectors. Our work puts us at the frontline of a wide range of industries.
We offer you the chance to make a difference and be part of the forefront of emerging businesses and technology, exchanging ideas with the best professionals. You will cooperate with colleagues in an international and evolving working environment, and increase your knowledge in a variety of areas.
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to discuss with you!