Microsoft Technologies Development Senior Software Engineer - Pune - Mphasis
- Microsoft Technologies Development Senior Software Engineer
- Pune MH
- 21 Apr, 2017 30+ days ago
Mphasis as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Microsoft Technologies Development Senior Software Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Mphasis company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
• Analysis of requirements and Develop software as per project defined software process
• Develop and Peer Review of LLD (Initiate/Participate in Peer reviews)
• Demonstrate successful completion of analysis, technical design, and programming assignments
• Ability to execute test plans, create test cases test data and contribute to appropriate software (including programming languages) development life cycle methodology and application of specialized business and technical knowledge
• Adherence & Contribution to process improvements, Prepare/Analyze/ Review system documentation
Project Competencies and Behavioral Competencies :
• Implementation and Usage of project related tools
• Provide status updates to TL/PM/ as required and data for Metrics collection.
• Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs.
• Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
• Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction.
• Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
• Experience of 3to 5 years in Microsoft Technologies
• Experience of 3 to 5 years in .Net Framework 3.5-ASP.NET
• Experience of 3 to 5 years in Data warehouse techniques/DBMS-SQL Server Analysis Services
• Experience of 3 to 5 years in Visual Basic
• Ready to work on third party product requests
• Good communication skills
• Provide regular status updates on assignments
• Self-driven approach
• Good command over the Quality processes & Estimation skills.
• Expertise and Mastery in at least one Programming Language
• Experience in working onsite-offshore model projects