Customer Engineer - - Ncr
Ncr as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Customer Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Ncr company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 550 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
The Customer Engineer 1 (CE1) is the owner of customer incidents as assigned. The Customer Engineer will make minor repairs and replace components on Tier I equipment such as PCs, workstations and peripherals, printers, front-end POS systems, First Line Maintenance on ATMs and kiosks, and single pocket proof encoders. The Customer Engineer will also assist in site preparation--including installation of cable, staging of equipment, and minor testing of equipment. The Customer Engineer may also perform required modular swaps and unit replacements or perform preventative maintenance services. Tier I workload should be 80% or greater of overall workload
The Customer Engineer responds to all customer concerns or problems by resolving them or by escalating them to the proper associate, team member, territory manager, or the Control Tower. The Customer Engineer will have ownership of the customer problems or incidents until the situation has been resolved to the customer’s satisfaction and/or within the parameters of the agreed upon Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Education and Experience
- College degree or certificate in electronics or computer technology is preferred.
Acceptable advanced training may consist of:
- One year of College level courses, equivalent military training, or training in electronics or computer technology.
- One year of electronics or computer training at a recognized trade school to include both theory and in-class hands on time.
- A+ Certification
- Job-related experience in electronic or electromechanical devices preferred, but not required
- Previous experience as an electronics bench or rework technician
Customer Relations/Customer Satisfaction
- Build working relationships with customers and develop informal communication channels with customer account at the local level (ie Branch, Store or office).
- Responsible for ownership of all customer issues/needs that are voiced or observed and acts appropriately.
- Understands and performs the various customer Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements and elevates or escalates issues when appropriate, and/or according to established procedures.
- Communicates to all levels - Service/Installation Coordinator/Customer/Control Tower, throughout the entire service activity.
- Represents NCR in a manner that reflects positively
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.