Executive Import Export Documentation Logistics Coordinator - Delhi - Coating Daddy
- Executive Import Export Documentation Logistics Coordinator
- Coating Daddy
- Delhi DL
- 21 Apr, 2017 30+ days ago
Coating Daddy as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Executive Import Export Documentation Logistics Coordinator jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Coating Daddy company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- Responsible for the execution of import and export documentation requirements which include Letter of Credit shipments, commercial invoices, certificate of origin, delivery order etc.
- Obtain all relevant clearances from authorities
- Maintain direct relationship with bank pertaining to all export/import procedures and documentation
- Coordinate closely with the logistics/shipping Company/agents for scheduling and bookings shipments to ensure smooth and timely delivery.
- Prepare, validate and establish contracts with suppliers
- Expertise in sea freight and export air documentation, ensures that all import/exports are documented correctly.
- Ensure that import/export laws and regulations for import/export consignments under diverse payment terms are adhered to.
- The import/export documentation executive, who has expertise in sea freight and export air documentation, ensures that all import/exports are documented correctly.
- Submit timely document directives to independent surveyors and freight forwarders to necessitate timely processing of imports/exports.
- Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another
- Arrange transportation, schedule staff, and orchestrate deliveries to meet customer demand with little to no delay
- Receives products and coordinates delivery
- Prepares loads for shipment
- Takes steps to avoid quality control issues
- Makes sure warehouse capacity is kept at optimal levels
- Manages activities throughout the order fulfillment and transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met
- Oversees inventory of goods and vehicles
- Continually reviews freight costs, transportation rates, and/or the prices of raw materials to keep costs down where possible
- Streamlines shipping and transportation processes
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹250,000.00 /year
- Logistics, "shiping clearance, import documentation, export documentation: 1 year