Analyst Senior Data Analytics - Gurgaon - Mckinsey Company
Mckinsey Company as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Analyst Senior Data Analytics jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Mckinsey Company company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- Post-graduate OR Graduate degree from tier colleges in Computer Applications/Engineering/Mathematics/Operations research (with strong quantitative background)
- 2-4 years experience in programming on SQL Reporting Services 2005/2008, PL/SQL (Oracle/MySQL), and T-SQL (MS SQL server) or Excel VBA/ Access
- Experience in building business algorithms/ scenario planners/ solving business problems using optimization techniques is preferred
- Experience working with relational databases with the ability to identify additional data elements needed to support reporting requests
- Familiarity with core statistical concepts (e.g., correlation, regressions, confidence intervals, etc.) is a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
Who You'll Work With You’ll work in Gurgaon, India as part of the Data Analytics team in our McKinsey Knowledge Center.
You’ll be part of our global knowledge network, which includes more than 1,800 knowledge professionals who work alongside our consultants and clients to generate distinctive insights and proprietary knowledge. You will work with this group to help develop, codify, sanitize, and manage our global knowledge portal, which includes more than 50,000 documents that form the backbone of our firm's knowledge management.
You will work directly with the consulting teams and in some situations, with the client in the capacity of a data analyst.
What You'll Do You will provide data mining and analytical support on client engagements, including conducting analysis, building data intensive models/tools, summarizing and interpreting results.
Some of your responsibilities will include creating data dashboards, graphs and visualizations and leveraging software such as SQL, SAS, and/or Tableau. You will build prototypes and tools in Excel VBA to support business decision making (optimization, scenario planning, reporting). You will actively participate in building strategies on knowledge and capability development.