Senior Validation Engineer Automotive - Bangalore - Infneon Technologies India
Infneon Technologies India as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Validation Engineer Automotive jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Infneon Technologies India company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
In your new role you will:
- Software Validation of device drivers (SPI, I2C, CAN, LIN, Ethernet, MEM, Timers, ADC, PWM etc) and safety software in an RTOS environment on Infineon's automotive microcontrollers.
- Review and understand Software Requirement Specification
- Write Test Plan and detailed Test Specification for Integration Testing & Software Testing
- Implement Test code/Scripts
- Automated Test Execution & Defect logging
- Contribute to impact analysis of change request, defects
- Participate in Estimation, WBS preparation
- Participate in Defect Analysis and actions thereof
- Contribute to efficiency improvement in validation activities
- Apply innovation in the form of new advancements in test methods/tools, test automation, test infrastructure in the team
- Adhering to software test processes compliant with Automotive standards (e.g. ISO26262, ASPICE)
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A minimum of 10-14 years of experience in embedded software testing which includes a good know how of standard software development Life Cycle.
- Device Driver Validation in C (SPI, I2C, CAN, LIN, Ethernet, MEM, Timers, ADC, PWM etc)
- Good knowledge of Microcontrollers/Computer architecture (16/32bit) and real-time systems
- Experience in embedded system development tools such as compilers, debuggers, static analysers etc.
- Experience in testing tools and usage of LabView, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers etc.
- Experience in the development/maintenance of the test automation framework
- Ability and willingness to work with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience in Automotive domain, AUTOSAR, Embedded security and exposure to ISO26262
- Working experience in other scripting languages such as perl, python , C# etc
- Working experience as Field Application Engineer will be an added advantage
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area: IT Software - Embedded , EDA , VLSI , ASIC , Chip Design
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Testing Engineer
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication
PG: Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required