Process Associate Account Payable Noram - Airoli - Clariant
Clariant as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Process Associate Account Payable Noram jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Clariant company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Clariant is a globally leading specialty chemicals company, based in Muttenz near Basel/Switzerland. On 31 December 2015 the company employed a total workforce of 17 213. In the financial year 2015, Clariant recorded sales of CHF 5.807 billion for its continuing businesses. The company reports in four business areas: Care Chemicals, Catalysis, Natural Resources, and Plastics & Coatings. Clariant's corporate strategy is based on five pillars: increase profitability, reposition portfolio, add value with sustainability, foster innovation and R&D, and intensify growth.
Responsible for the timely and accurate performance of the full range of tasks described below:
• To accurately process all incoming invoices maintaining the Shared Service Center (ssc) operational excellence and customer service objectives within the given guidelines and policies
• To successfully perform other assigned Accounts Payable tasks under the direction of the Team Leader
• To aid in delivering quality service to the ssc customers and performing in a manner that maintains a "customer service" focus and culture
Education: Graduate in Commerce, Desirable: Business education, desirable: degree in accounting
- Essential: 2-4 years’ experience in accounting
- Essential: Basic Accounting Experience
- Desirable: SAP FI accounting experience, ideally in Accounts Payable
- Desirable: BPO Experience or shared services experience
- Desirable: Working experience within a shared services center
- A strong will to deliver excellent quality/ service and continuously improve technical/ functional skills and efficiency.
- Distinctive customer orientation and interact courteously with customers.
- Flexible work style and ability to work under pressure.
- Flexible to work in Shift.
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team.
- Self-starter who is performance and quality oriented.
- Successfully handles most non-routine issues, escalates to team lead issues that cannot be resolved.
- Requires minimal supervision to manage daily activities and is able to meet published deadlines for activities
- Shift Timings : 6 PM to 3 AM