Internal Deal Assistant Manager - Noida - Genpact
Genpact as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Internal Deal Assistant Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Genpact company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Internal Deal-Assistant Manager
Designation: Deal Assistant Manager
Location: Noida & Gurgaon
Brief description of the role:
This is a strategic role in RFX, where one has to play role of deal partner in the process of responding to deals from the Banking and Financial Services Vertical. The role involves high level of project management and stakeholder management as it requires communication with senior leaderships. The hired project manager will be responsible for the end product submitted to our potential clients.
- Act as a deal partner, who jointly owns the deal throughout different phases of bid management Pre-Sales, RFI, RFP and BAFO etc.
- Work closely with Lead Solution Architect and Business Development Leader, and build a lasting relationship.
- Act as an anchor in all the phases of bid management and ensure best practices from relevant and past experiences are shared to create strong and competitive response documents.
- Act as a gatekeeper for ensuring that only public and compliant information is communicated to potential customers.
- Should have an eye for detail in reviewing the non-solution responses and all the documents created for proposals before they are passed on to the Leadership.
- Capable of creating a detailed Project Plan for timeline management, should have skills to proactively identify any potential risk which would hamper the bid management process and escalate appropriately.
- Mitigating conflicts in deal team by using proactive and clear communication with zero ambiguity.
- Keeping track of best practices and ensuring these are replicated across all the deal.
- It is an Individual Contributor Role but it requires immense project management stakeholder management skills of the highest level.
- Good Understanding of Banking/Financial Services in one or more of the following–
- Banking/Financial Services-Knowledge of one or more of the following: -
- Retail banking
- Commercial leasing and lending,
- Investment services,
- Mortgages, and financial technology payments
- Experience in software/ITO a plus or at least some understanding of Technology used for business process outsourcing eg – Connectivity Model, Telephony etc.
- GB Trained & Tested(Optional)
- Must have an experience of Executive Level Communication – Written and Verbal Both
- Openness in accepting challenges and changes, should be a quick learner.
- Flexible and open to work in odd hours and on weekends.
- Demonstrated ability to meet/improve deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Operations Experience in service delivery as a delivery lead.
- Should have foresighted ness to identify risk and ensure timely raising of RED FLAG
- Good interpersonal skills.
Primary Location India-Gurgaon
Education Level Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Job Posting Apr 21, 2017, 7:31:19 AM
Unposting Date May 10, 2017, 1:29:00 PM