Sap Hcm Wpm Payroll Legal Reporting - Kolkata - Accenture
Accenture as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Sap Hcm Wpm Payroll Legal Reporting jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Accenture company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors. You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
"ROLE : Application Developer
ROLE DESCRIPTION : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
MUST HAVE SKILLS : SAP-HCM-WPM-Payroll & Legal Reporting
1. Expertise on feasibility, design, configuration, testing, rollout, and support of Employee Central Payroll with particular emphasis on Setup of Basic Pay ,Setup Additional Payments and Recurring Payments and Deduction ,
2. Expertise in Wage Type Creation ,Good knowledge in payroll Functions ,Pay slip setup using Remuneration Statement
3. Working knowledge on Personnel Calculation Rules and Schema customization
4. Integration with Finance & Costing
5. Strong configuration experience of SAP Payroll with at least 2 end-to-end SAP Payroll implementation
6. Work with developers to provide guidance on functional specifications, and overseeing testing of new functionality to ensure it is to specification
7. Deep skill knowledge on following Payroll countries, Great Britain, India, Singapore, Netherlands, USA, Canada, Malaysia, Australia
8. Create training documentation and impart training to end users.
9. Manage all communication.