Oracle Database Administrator - Delhi - Infotech Pvt Ltd
Infotech Pvt Ltd as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Oracle Database Administrator jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Infotech Pvt Ltd company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Oracle DBA Responsibilities
- Creates and maintains all databases required for development, testing, education and production usage.
- Performs the capacity planning required to create and maintain the databases. ongoing tuning of the database instances.
- Install new versions of the Oracle RDBMS and its tools and any other tools that access the Oracle database.
- Plans and implements backup and recovery of the Oracle database.
- Controls migrations of programs, database changes, reference data changes and menu changes through the development life cycle.
- Implements and enforces security for all of the Oracle Databases. re-organisations as required to assist performance and ensure maximum uptime of the database.
- Provides technical support to application development teams. This is usually in the form of a help desk. The DBA is usually the point of contact for Oracle Corporation.
- Enforces and maintains database contraints to ensure integrity of the database.
- Administers all database objects, including tables, clusters, indexes, views, sequences, packages and procedures.
- Assists with impact analysis of any changes made to the database objects, Troubleshoots with problems regarding the databases, applications and development tools.
- Create new database users as required, manage sharing of resources amongst applications.
- The DBA has ultimate responsibility for the physical database design.
The DBA should posses the following skills
- A good knowledge of the operating system, physical database design
- Ability to perform both Oracle and also operating system performance monitoring and the necessary adjustments.
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle backup and recovery scenarios.
- Good skills in all Oracle tools, security management.
- A good knowledge of how Oracle acquires and manages resources.
- Sound knowledge of the applications at your site.
- Experience and knowledge in migrating code, database changes, data and menus through the various stages of the development life cycle.
- A good knowledge of the way Oracle enforces data integrity.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹1,200,000.00 /year
- Delhi, Delhi
- Oracle DBA: 2 years
- English and Hindi