Administrative Officer - Noida - Unnati
Unnati as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Administrative Officer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Unnati company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Our client is a Solution provider that caters to corporates pan India. The company is D and B rated and has been DNV certified ISO 9001:2008 processes with Global Standards Compliance and Single Point Management of their projects.
As a Sr. Admin Officer, your role will be an amalgamation of front office post as well as will include various administration duties, with the latter role being a more prominent one. The other key responsibilities will include:
- Managing guest relations, in/outbound phone calls/EPABX handling, and message recording
- Ticketing & hotel/PG booking for all internal employees
- Managing housekeeping & pantry services including stocks and accessories
- Tracking repairs of office setup, handling payment and delivery of services of external agencies like phones, internet, electricity, maintenance, and rents etc.
- Filing, scanning & archiving of documents
- Tracking & updating the in/out courier packets/dockets in the company
- Supervising the guarding services at all location including selection & induction of the security guards PAN India
- Managing office stationery and printing consumables by obtaining requirements, negotiating price with good quality supplies with efficient and cost effective delivery at office location.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: Administration/Facility Management
Role: Executive/ Sr Executive - Administration
Keyskills: Admin Administration Front Office Executive Secretarial Skills Document Management Inbound Calls Outbound Calls vendor management HR and Recruitment and IR employee engagement mis reporting visitor management facility management housekeeping
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduate with 1-2 years of experience in administration with a pleasing personality and can do attitude
- Excellent team interaction, written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of MS-Office, emails, scanning and Internet
- Should be able to handle conflicting priorities
- Methodical and well organized with sound tracking abilities of tasks
- Should be willing to travel
- Candidates with thir own conveyance preferred