Deputy Manger Finance Accounts - Bangalore - Career International
Career International as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Deputy Manger Finance Accounts jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Career International company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Position: Deputy Manager – Finance & Accounts
Location: Bangalore, KA
- Preparation of financial statements including Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss and Cash Flow Statement on a monthly basis under Indian GAAP.
- Monthly reporting of financial results to Parent company as per IFRS & Group Accounting guidelines, within the agreed timelines.
- General Ledger accounting, analyzing month-on-month Variances and reporting exceptions.
- Managing Accounts Payables with key focus on Import transactions.
- Ensure appropriate revenue recognition and managing Accounts Receivables.
- Some exposure in annual budgeting process, including forecasts / estimates.
- Inventory management, valuation & control involving close interaction with cross functional teams.
- Ensure appropriateness of Fixed Assets accounting and depreciation computation
- In-depth exposure in handling Big4 Statutory Audits and Internal Audits.
- Awareness of Company Law and Secretarial compliances necessary.
Taxation & SEZ matters
- Managing indirect tax compliances (including applicability, preparation and filing Returns) relating to (a) Karnataka VAT / CST, (b) Service Tax, (c) Customs.
- Managing direct tax compliances (including applicability, preparation and filing Returns) relating to TDS & Withholding Taxes on foreign remittances,
- Experience in reporting-cum-compliance of transactions between associated enterprises covered under Transfer Pricing Regulations.
- Representing company to various Statutory Authorities including handling audits from VAT, Service Tax and Customs authorities.
- Managing monthly & annual reporting compliance with the relevant SEZ laws in place
- Awareness of dutiable and exempted transactions in relation to DTA/ SEZ / EOU.
- a) ICWA Final + ICSI Final qualified
- b) Good working knowledge on Tally ERP-9
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹1,500,000.00 /year