User Experience Designer Exp Yrs Pune - Pune - Capgemini
Capgemini as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the User Experience Designer Exp Yrs Pune jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Capgemini company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Role: User Experience Designer | Exp: 4 to 6 Years | Pune
Roles & Responsibilities
- Define UI/UX Strategy for the project
- Understand business requirements
- Create cutting edge interface designs and information architectures for mobile and web applications through a user-centered design process
- Construct screen flows, prototypes, and wireframes.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to discover, build, improve and expand the User Experience.
- Present UI/UX design to client publish to team
- Have knowledge of Video Presentation using Adobe Flash, Cut-Pro and Premier.
- Work in an Agile environment with a progressive team.
- Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Flash, Adobe Premier, Sony Sound forge
- Omnigraffle, Balsamiq for wire frame and mock-ups, Axure, Pencil Sketch
- Internet Tools: HTML, CSS, HTML 5, J-query
- Agile Methodologies and Tools like JIRA & Rally
- Should have excellent and recent experience of working on medium to large size project
- Experience in Mobile and web application development projects is plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Visualization for the design, concept based designing -
- Ability to understand client needs and fulfill the same in given time frame