Member Technical Staff - Bangalore - Vmware
Vmware as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Member Technical Staff jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Vmware company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The Position is open for Android SDK development team. The AirWatch Software Development Kit (SDK) is a set of tools allowing organizations to incorporate a host of features and functionality into their custom-built Android applications. The AirWatch SDK enhances the security and functionality of those applications and in turn helps save application development time and money. The Android SDK is the core for all the AirWatch Android applications
• Design and build modules to be used by applications on the Android platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
• 5+ years of software development experience, proven hands on architect
• Proven object oriented development skills
• Proven software development experience
• Proven working experience in Android development
• Experience with Android SDK
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Experience in Agile environment
• Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
• Willingness to learn new areas.