Senior Consultant - Bangalore - Capgemini
Capgemini as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Consultant jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Capgemini company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Work Location : Bangalore
Exp Req - 5 Yrs To 8 Yrs
Required Skills : Continuous Build, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Jenkins, TeamCity, GIT source control, Build tools like GitHub, Octopus Deploy, Knowledge of Scripting, Automation tools like Scalar/ Chef tools CI/CD pipeline, Troubleshooting skills for build automation, Hands on Implementation of DevOps tool stack for CI/CD, ANT, Maven, Buildbot.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
'Extensive experience in architecting and designing solution for CI/CD. Extensive exp on source control systems eg: Git etc. Hands-on CI/CD pipeline setup.
Work experience on CI/CD in JAVA environment
- Maintain and support Software Development and automation tools that will support, enhance and grow our tools ecosystem
- Assist the developer community by improving productivity in development integration and automation
- Listen to, prioritize, and document requests and issues, ensuring documentation and follow-up.
- Create scripts, interfaces, and systems that enhance and expand our tools ecosystem
- Automate provisioning, deployment and configuration management tasks
- Operate in a global environment, as part of a dedicated team working across engineering cross functional teams and stakeholders
- Optimize, monitor and administer services (IaaS, PaaS,SaaS) in cloud(s)
- Improve infrastructure and processes for higher levels of availability and scalability
- Troubleshoot and fix issues with services including micro services, platform services (PaaS), web and database servers
- Ensure engineering integration, staging, production deployments are automatic and consistent with the best practices.