Webmethods Consultants Global Assignments - - Careerxperts
Careerxperts as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Webmethods Consultants Global Assignments jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Careerxperts company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
As a Consultant you will help create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs.
Webmethods, Integration, Service Oriented Architecture, Design & Development, web services
Webmethods Consultants – Global Assignments
Experience 5 to 20 years of Webmethods Consulting / Development Experience.
- Experience with Webmethods Integration and Webmethods products is must. Has in-depth knowledge of one or more product area.
- Good understanding of e-commerce and web integration principles, Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), middleware, or other integration experience at the enterprise level. Experience developing web services and an understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Familiar with Portals and Portal development.
- Good knowledge of design patterns, and recommends proper usage of patterns. Guides (and helps others) in creating and reusing component.
- Provide on-site professional consulting services to help our customers solve complex business problems using the webMethods platform.
- Lead or participate in a collaborative team environment and demonstrate the ability to work independently with appropriate direction to provide high-quality deliverables and recommendations using relevant best practices.
- Identify additional professional services and product sales opportunities, assist in proposal development, respond to customer requests for information, and participate in relevant business capture initiatives.
- Create and implement successful and innovative solutions that run, manage and optimize clients’ key business processes.
- Responsible for coaching, guiding and mentoring junior members in the team to help them scale faster.
- Part of client teams as a senior resource and help meet client project objectives or be required to travel extensively of up to 50% of the time.
- Expected to continue to build upon domain knowledge and technical/ proprietary skills to reach levels of expertise, while adapting standard principles to new or changed conditions in day to day work.