Projects Engineer - Pune - Honeywell
Honeywell as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Projects Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Honeywell company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Will assist Lead Engineers & Engineering managers in the engineering & delivery of projects. This will involve design, procurement & quality functions as well as day to day project management requirements.
- Assist with development of project designs
- Work with customers to understand process & design needs
- Development & management of engineering Designs/technical specifications
- Assist with purchasing requirements for projects
- Occasional site work dependent on customer & project needs
- Assisting in commissioning projects
- Develop programs for Closed Loop & Open Loop Controls
- Develop I/O Assignment
- Panel Engineering (System, Marshalling & Relay Panels)
- Generating System architecture drawings as per project requirement
- Instrumentation standards, P&Id Reading
- Independently conduct FAT for DCS system
Qualifications-BE Instrumentation/Electronics/Electronics & Communication
process Automation experience >4-8 years
2 CEP L3 certifications from the 3 domains a must-EPKS/TPM/OPM is a must for internal candidates, Equivalent experience/domain proficiency for external candidates.