Mgr Cloud Systems Consulting - Noida - Kronos Incorporated
Kronos Incorporated as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Mgr Cloud Systems Consulting jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Kronos Incorporated company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite
Want to be part of an elite group of
highly skilled professionals? We think our
employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people.
And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about
more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life
balance — to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! Whether you’re playing
foosball in one of our game rooms, working up a healthy sweat in group fitness
classes, or videoconferencing with Kronites thousands of miles away, you’ll
soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you
hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the
power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and
Kronos is the global leader in workforce
management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize
compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of
organizations in 100 countries – including more than half the Fortune 1000® -
use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll,
hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include
enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including
retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and
Kronos is a privately held company and
was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs
more than 5,000 people worldwide.
“Kronos is an equal opportunity employer”
The Manager is a critical focal point in the Cloud Services Team. The Manager is expected to manage resources and customers in order to ensure timely, efficient, & successful cloud services. Additionally, mentoring of internal team members is required. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Monitor service delivery, quality and/or personnel performance, checking actual performance against planned performance, to ensure technical, schedule, and budget goals are met or exceeded.
- Provide technical and leadership guidance and direction to personnel to ensure proper, timely completion of work. In addition, provide personnel with timely, constructive, and actionable feedback that increases individual and team effectiveness.
- Ensure adequate coverage for the 24/7/365 environment so that the Kronos Cloud customer environments are effectively maintained, monitored and administered.
- Coach and mentor senior and junior technicians to ensure personnel are working issues as efficiently and accurately as possible in a team oriented professional culture.
- Meet application availability objectives and ensure SLA commitments are met and over achieved.
- Coordinate the rollout of updates, patches and validations to the Kronos product suite with required stakeholders (internal/external).
- Develop, refine, and implement improvements to process and procedure regarding the administration and maintenance of applications.
- Should have experience with Global organization and managing resources remotely.
- Manage and facilitate satisfactory resolutions to customer's service issues by identifying escalations, reacting with a sense of urgency, formulating appropriate action plans, and utilizing resources effectively. Offer and implement creative solutions. Interface effectively with other Kronos departments in order to provide total customer satisfaction.
- Anticipate problems or situations that could affect the team. Assess the potential impact on own and others’ work, and develop and execute the best work solution. Manage escalated situations.
- Collect inputs and prepare weekly and monthly status reports as required. Explain any deviations from planned budgets and schedules. In addition, prepare and support management reviews.
- Interact frequently with team, management and other Cloud and Professional Services teams to define project specific requirements and identify solutions consistent with defined terms, methodology, policy, and regulations.
- Owns the overall performance management of each team member – including providing frequent performance feedback & guidance, conducting formal periodic/annual reviews & salary planning.
- Lead people demonstrating exceptional people handling skills, including, conflict resolution, team motivation, and people development across multiple functions of Cloud Operations.
- Should be able to provide a creative approach to problem-solving and program management in general, as well as identify and contribute to new service offerings
- Demonstrate patience in stressful situations, learning to recognize & manage other’s emotional reactions and striving to remain optimistic, even under adversity
- Build technical, process, product and domain competencies within team to handle consulting and advisory services.
- Manage Service Transition and Planning Operations Readiness. Lead service transition and SI handover from end to end.
The candidate must have the following qualifications:
Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science or Electronics or telecommunication or equivalent, Master of Science - Computer Science
- 10-15 years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience with Enterprise Software Implementations for Large Scale Organizations.
- Exhibit extensive experience about the new technology trends prevalent in the market like SaaS, Cloud, Hosting Services and Application Management Services.
- Experience managing large application support and maintenance, system administration and implementation team/practice and associated P&L highly desirable.
- Strong leadership & customer relationship skills and drive things within and outside the system.
- Strong experience in developing competency development strategies, service transition/ transformation planning and execution.
- Must have experience of working with tight deadlines, handling escalations and managing tough clients.
- Must have several years of increasingly responsible project management experience, managing large teams, resource management, status reporting, issue management, change control, etc.
- Demonstrated leadership in managing a senior team with substantial experience working with large US or multinational organization.
- Experience in ITIL (Service Operations), Six Sigma and Lean Methodologies.
- Proactively look to improve and add efficiency to current processes and exercise judgment in the decision-making process in order to provide consistent customer service.
- Following certifications would be an advantage: ITSM, ITIL, MCP, PMI
- Process driven, operationally focused
- Professional and positive, with outstanding customer-facing practices
- Analytical and diligent, with great attention to detail
- Resilient: ability to cope successfully under pressure and with shifting priorities
- Effective collaborator and communicator at all levels
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient – enthusiastic team player, able to work on own initiative
- Assertive, adaptable, collaborative and creative
- “Can-do” attitude, willing to go the extra mile
- Awareness: in touch with the day-to-day challenges of the Team
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.