Financial Controlling Manager - Pune - Apmm Gsc
Apmm Gsc as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Financial Controlling Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Apmm Gsc company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
As an employee with Maersk GSC you will be part of a working environment as diverse as the APMM group. Maersk strongly encourages continuous learning at work and sharing of best practices by rewarding innovations. We aren’t all about work, we believe in a holistic development of our employees and so regularly organize recreational activities giving our employees a chance to unwind and showcase their creative side. As an organization we strongly believe in a people-centric approach with emphasis on employee engagement and work-life balance.
1) Perform month end accounting and reporting activities complying with IFRS, using SAP, HFM, MS Excel and other process specific tools.
2) Review, validate and update the accounting records, reporting and ensure those are as per in compliant with the IFRS requirements.
3) Liaise and provide timely updates to all the stakeholders
4) Perform Balance Sheet reconciliation and initiate follow-up on the open items
5) Ensure end to end ownership, controlling and reporting of Time Charter costs. Facilitate and ensure timely month close with utmost quality of the financial reporting.
6) Manage and Supervise Procurement to Purchase function for Time
Charter process. Ensure timely payment and accounting of hire charges.Liaise with the operations team, owners and brokers at regular interval to ensure the deliverables are met.
7) Manage and Supervise time timely collection of refunds
8) Engage with the Onsite Head Quarters Finance team for monthly cost sign-off by providing explanation for management reporting.
9) Adherence to RICC control framework perform secure submission on monthly basis.
10) Suggest recommendations for development and implement changes to processes and systems -
a) Considering latest development in accounting world and IFRSs
b) Which will minimise risk, improve control environment and
Who we are looking for
1) Solid financial educational background as Chartered Accountant or equivalent degree in Finance and Accounting and good understanding of control framework.
2) Minimum 7 - 8 years of post-qualification experience within accounting and reporting area, preferably in Fixed asset accounting and reporting
3) Knowledge of IFRS would be an added advantage
4) Proactive, Self-motivated and continuously looks for opportunities to improve financial reporting and processes by exploring new approaches and ideas
5) Excellent analytical and structured working method
6) High competency in written and verbal English
7) Adapts easily to a fast changing environment and ability to handle phases with high workload and unplanned activities.
8) Team player - works together with others to achieve results and fosters teamwork.
9) Shipping/ Transportation industry experience would be an added advantage but not mandatory.