Application Developer - Mumbai - Jpmorgan Chase
Jpmorgan Chase as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Application Developer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Jpmorgan Chase company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
JPMorgan Chase & Co
. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of
and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at
About the Job:
As an application developer in Java technologies you will join the development team for Commercial Cards in Mumbai.
You will contribute to design, build, unit test of the product and also support the product during other test cycles. You should also be willing to work on the root cause analysis and fixing of Production issues.
- Understand the functional specifications and design and develop code accordingly.
- Create test cases and write and execute JUNIT for the module.
- Participate in Agile Scrum meetings and provide valuable inputs.
- Participate in Sprint planning meetings and provide estimation.
- Support the application during QA, UAT cycles and also fix defects in other phases if any
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience or specialized training) in Information Technology (IT) or related
- Minimum 5 years experience in Java /J2EE
- Strong experience in Core Java/JSP/JQuery.
- Strong experience in Spring and hibernate and GWT frameworks.
- Strong experience in Agile development methodology.
- Exposure to JUNIT frameworks.
- Experience in Webservices, JMS Messaging, Tomcat and Oracle DB is preferred.
IN-MH-Mumbai-Magnus Tower / 03874
CONSUMER & COMMUNITY BANKING
JPMorgan Chase & Co.