Business Partner Const - Bangalore - Capgemini
Capgemini as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Business Partner Const jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Capgemini company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
This requirement is for Manager position in Bangalore. The Key activities would involve
- Maintaining good relations with engagements managers, leaders and employees in order to ensure a proper training needs identification and analysis
- Handling L&D projects and driving closures within time lines.
- Liaise between the engagement managers and training team to ensure the requirements are met on time.
- Propose improvements of learning and development related processes
The Key responsibilities are:
- Manage the entire training delivery across multiple locations in India along with a team of learning facilitators (Team Management 5-6 L&D facilitators)
- Deliver training to middle & senior level managers in the organization on behavioural and leadership skills
- Provide learning consultative support to engagements by identifying needs, planning solutions and ensuring effective execution
- Work with the Sr Leadership to review L&D Performance
- Drive a culture of learning and development within the engagements
- Manage L&D projects which are PAN India in alignment with strategy
- Build awareness and interest in global curricula and e-learning in engagements
- Drive effective content development strategy and new module creation
- Drive L & D team goals and KPIs – global as well as local, in line with the organization’s strategic direction
- Identify training needs based on Individual Development plans arising from the Performance Management process, Competency Framework in the organization, Employee Survey, Customer Complaints, and needs identified by engagements.
- Introduce diverse elements and innovative learning methods in the calendar
- Work closely with HR Business Partners on career management and employee development
- Run Development Centers and ongoing plans to close gaps
- Talent Management – support in Assessment centres as Assessors
- To ensure creation of pool of functional trainers in the engagement and send them for ‘Process Trainers Academy’
- Drive effective Vendor Utilisation
- Partner with Global University to drive Global Programs