Core Fitness Required Trainer For Pune Branch - - Better Fitness For You
Better Fitness For You as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Core Fitness Required Trainer For Pune Branch jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Better Fitness For You company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
CORE FITNESS REQUIRED TRAINER FOR PUNE BRANCH.
TRAINER STAFF PROFILE: - SALARY 7000/8000
On the first Day of joining: -
• Full uniform [T-Shirt, Track pants, shoes] will be provided as soon as possible.
• Registration in the Software for attendance.
• Sign the new staff orientation sheet.
• Submission of relieving letter, 3 month’s salary slips from previous working organisation with 1 form of identity proof.
• FCM [software] access and filling up of attendance register on daily basis; incomplete record will cause deduction in salary as per the days unmarked.
• FCM [software] access will be taken only on uniform.
• Leave application should be filled and submitted to the Fitness Manager on immediate effect.
• Short leaves [2-3 days] to be informed atleast a week prior.
• Long leaves [10-15 days and above] to be informed atleast 1 month prior.
• Leaves will be sanctioned only by ClubManager.
• Incase of emergency leave required, the staff should inform his/her senior atleast 12 hours prior to the shift timings so that we can arrange for another staff, not informing will be marked as an uninformed leave.
• During first six months of probation period after joining, there will be one day salary deduction for any informed leaves and two day salary deduction for any uninformed leave. After probation period ends, leave will be granted as per leave policy of the Company.
• Half day salary will be deducted if staff is late by 10 minutes on more than three occasions during any month.
• One day salary will be deducted if staff is late by 30 minutes on more than two occasions in any month
• Rs 50 will be deducted for every 10 minutes the staff is late from their break.
• On joining staff should get their bank a/c’s activated for salary transfer within a month.
• Any Salary / Incentives issues should be reported to the Admin Manager within 2 days of receiving the cheques or transfer of payment.
• Salary will be released on 5th of every month and incentives[pt/sales] will be released on 10th of every month.
• Any staff wanting to leave the company has to serve 2 months notice period in writing to the Fitness/Admin Manager. On failing to do so salary won’t be released.
• Management will reserve the complete right to dissolve the job of the employee.
• Cell phones not to be used or carried when in uniform [can be used during breaks outside the club,if found will go through salary deductions.
• Clean shaven, no French beard and no long hair for male staff.
• Deodorant should be used regularly.
• Only indoor shoes to be used on gym floor, shoes should be changed at the time of leaving club premises.
• No chewing gum or eatables will be allowed on the floor.
• No internet usage for trainers at all.
• Sitting on the front desk without no reason will be resulting into salary deduction.