Engineer Enfocus - Bangalore - Hach Company
Hach Company as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Engineer Enfocus jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Hach Company company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
role / Job Objective:
Enfocus is looking for a QA Engineer position for Global Resource Center (GRC) located in Bangalore, India. The candidate will be part of a global team to jointly work on product engineering of the Enfocus products. The candidate should be willing to pursue his career in Software QA and will be responsible for assuring the quality of the software within the defined product group.
Main responsibilities and key activities: o
Responsible for quality check for Enfocus software o
Responsible for evaluating, planning and executing test cases for software applications o
Contribute to release process - Responsible for product Alpha, Beta and Release test programs. Also maintain release notes o
Review user stories and technical specifications and work with R&D engineers to create and write test cases and test plans o
Document the test cases, test plan, test result and responsible for defect management o
Improve test methodology and tools, set up automatic testing o
IT - Install, configure and maintain product, data, tools, databases and test environments (FTP, Web Hosting, 3rd Party applications, etc.) o
Support - Third-line support for customers questions in collaboration with the Software Engineers
Qualifications and professional knowledge:
- Education: Bachelor degree in informatics or Graphics or Print Industry
- Languages: English required, any other language highly appreciated
- Knowledge of software testing theory, application and tools an advantage
- General interest in IT and web server technologies in particular
- Background or knowledge of the graphical market is an asset; in particular knowledge of Esko/Enfocus products and Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
Desired Quality :
- Communicate with software engineers about the quality and user friendliness of software
- Communicate application knowledge with other departments including sales, marketing and customer service
- Document usage and contribute to the knowledge database
- Scrum – Knowledge in Scrum or Agile software development process is an added advantage
Danaher Corporation Overview Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.5B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization : Esko
Job Function : Engineering
Primary Location : Asia-India-Karnataka-Bangalore
Schedule : Full-time