Ict Architect Iam Sme - Gurgaon - Ericsson
Ericsson as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Ict Architect Iam Sme jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Ericsson company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
1 Role Description – Senior Directories Developer
A Senior Directories Developer is an experienced and knowledgeable server, database and directory administrator which has worked in many different constellations previously, and has an interest in working in a more dynamic setting.
The role would typically include the following responsibilities:
- Act as a team coordinator and help organize and structure the overall work allocation within the team.
- Able to perform the tasks of a development cycle lead, and utilize agile delivery methodologies to organize and deliver on feature requests.
- Interact with Ericsson’s architects to analyze and design integrations between directories and Ericsson’s IT services and various systems/applications.
- Take responsibility for competence sharing within the team for continuous competence development.
- Perform technical qualifications of new requests in collaboration with Ericsson’s architects and service managers.
- Perform analysis and assessments of current and requested features.
- Collaborate with Ericsson’s architects and service managers around directory service design and feature implementation.
- Act as a custodian for features and enhancements to ensure that the whole team is educated on all features, as well as being able to communicate and educate consumers of directory services.
- Take responsibility for the overall quality of the total delivery of the team, and takes a leading role in testing and validating changes and features.
- Can act as a change coordinator if the need arises. 2 Competence Profile 2.1 Summary
Core attributes are:
- Able and willing to work in an agile and constantly shifting environment
- Can work autonomously, shouldering responsibility for tasks in an end-to-end fashion.
- Is constantly striving to develop his / her skillset to be able to work on tasks across the whole team, as needs dictate
- Cooperative and communicative, and comfortable working in an international setting.
- Contributes freely to the common knowledge base and takes a personal interest in furthering the capabilities of the IT systems and services he or she is involved with. 2.2 Previous Experience
The following minimum level of experience is expected:
- 2-3 years: (Windows) server operations engineer
- 1-2 yrs: Active Directory administration / implementation
- 1-2 yrs: Directory (LDAP) administration / implementation
- 1-2 years: development
- 1-2 years: database administration 2.3 General Competence
- Agile delivery methodologies (Lean, SCRUM etc.)
- Technology architecture (e.g. Application & Client/server architecture)
- Networking / Network security (Protocols, Infrastructure, Firewalls etc.)
- Integration technologies (SOAP, Web Services, JCA, EAI etc.) 2.4 Advanced Competence – Identity Management
- SME (L3):
- Windows server administration
- Microsoft Active Directory Administration
- Directory administration (LDAP)
The following certifications are expected:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert 2.6 Optional Competence
- Oracle Databases
- IBM DB2
- IT Security
- CISSP certification
- CCNA/P security certifications
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || Uttar Pradesh || Noida || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log