Spa Manager - Pune - Ora Regenesis Spa
Ora Regenesis Spa as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Spa Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Ora Regenesis Spa company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Ora Regenesis Spa – Pune, Maharashtra
Grab an opportunity to work with Ora Regenesis Spa at Pune. Urgently hiring for Spa Manager / Assistant Spa Manager at Aundh, Pune . For more details kindly contact on 9922700031 (HR).
Experience: 1 to 5 years of relevant experience.
Qualification: Graduate / MBA / Diploma in Hotel Management
- He/she has to adhere to general opening, afternoon and closing duties
- Responsible for smooth function of the front office &Spa operation
- Distributing spa work among the therapist & submitting this list to Management
- Responsible for all staff ,therapist are well trained as per SOP
- Ensure all spa staff are well groomed as per SOP, developing and properly trained both in treatments and guest services- Identify if training required based on need analysis
- He/ She has to build and efficient team of personnel by taking an active interest in their welfare, safety, training and personal as well as professional development
- You will be responsible to provide hands on support and guidance and ensure services provided are in accordance with the approved Spa brand standards of performance and sequences of service
- You will also be responsible to ensure the sensitive guests feel that their every need is anticipated and they have created a relationship with the spa, not just a visit.
- Active participation & Coordination of all marketing and promotions so all enquiries are given correct information
- He /She has to consistently achieve centre targets
- Responsible for taking appropriate feedback from clients, giving them accurate justified answers /explanations, in case of average comment make sure that is resolve and not repeated again
- Proper actions to be taken on suggestions/complaints of clients and are dealt with tactfully & efficiently
- Ensure that all the room’s bed set up, trolley set up is same & all the rooms are cleaned properly by the house keeper.
- Make sure that spa environment is soothing ,diffuser all the time ,all the rooms are well equipped and Spa has enough stock of oil, disposables, shampoo & shower gel
- All reports are completed accurately and filed on time& all records are maintained in accordance with company rules and local regulations
- Carry out administrative duties as required e.g. filing, daily banking, inventory taking
- Dealing with In house Vendors of particular branch for improvements in timely service as and when required
- Charge of updating management ,about all the key situations occur in Spa
- Responsible to schedule therapist, housekeeping, admin roster and ensure punctuality
- Make sure that the entire therapists are following spa ethics, etiquettes, sops, rules & regulations every day
- He/ She has to achieve the team/centre targets
- Conduct, weekly & Monthly meeting with team(Therapist and other reporting staff for smooth functioning of the centre)
- Maintaining proper presentation &peaceful environment in the spa
- Handling day to day Operations for Hotel Spa Branch
- Handling Stock Inventory
- Managing the corporate wellness business in assigned geography, To participate and ensure regular monitoring and follow-up of SMS data / Tele-marketing queries and any other marketing initiatives to be taken independently from time to time
- Other Duties &Responsibilities to be performed as and when necessary by the management
For more details kindly contact on 9922700031 (HR) or send ur CV on recruiter1 at the rate oraspa.in
Job Type: Full-time