Senior Software Engineer - Gurgaon - Mycom Osi
Mycom Osi as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Software Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Mycom Osi company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
MYCOM OSI is an independent providerof Next Generation Service Assurance, Automation/Orchestration, and Analyticssolutions to the worlds largest Communications Services Providers (CSPs), andcounts 8 out of 10 of the worlds largest global CSP groups as its customers.
With over 25 years experience, MYCOM OSIempowers Tier 1 communication organisations to focus on optimise their network,assure the quality of the services provided to customers and pro-activelymanage their customer experience with the view to increase Customersatisfaction. It is recognised as a market leader as proven by a recentindustry award 2015 Stratecast GlobalProduct Line Strategy Leadership Award in Service Assurance and itsinvolvement in the worlds most innovative 5G research centre, the UKs 5GIC.Both HP and Ericsson offer MYCOM OSI products as part of their solutionportfolios.
With a global presence and approximately250 employees worldwide, MYCOM OSI has established itself as the leadingprovider in Performance Management, Fault Management, Service Management,Automation & Orchestration, and Network Analytics solutions.
MYCOM OSIs financial targets and growthare very ambitious and we look for new talent which can help us in achievingthese.
Senior Software Engineer, QA
Position in Organisation
Reports to:Directly Supervises:
Main purpose of role
With already a strong QA background in High Tech software, you will fulfill your QA activities in an Agile team. Within this team of usually 10 or less engineers, including 2 or 3 QA, you are expected to demonstrate your QA skills by:
- Estimating and validating QA workload during Sprint Planning
- Liaising with each team members including the PO to understand and define the best QA strategy for a story
- Implement that QA strategy within the defined timelines and coverage objectives (sprint duration and DoD)
- Automating QA scenarios using MYCOM OSI defined work tools
- Applying MYCOM OSI QA methodologies and reports to guide your activities within the team
Within Agile Sprints:
- Be the QA representative, provide analysis and options to improve QA activities within your team
- With the teams commitments, define and implement the sprints QA plan within the deadlines
- Develop & Maintain Test Automata, adding them in our Continuous Integration Framework
- Ensure Sprint deliverables are demonstrated to meet expected Quality Objectives and devise corrective actions otherwise
- Participate to all Sprint ceremonies
- Liaise with other team members, both within the QA dpt and all of R&D to improve your projects knowledge
- Follow the QA guidelines, tools & processes on daily basis
- Actively participate in the QA department innovation initiatives
- Strong knowledge of JAVA and UNIX
- Experience in Web Automation using selenium
- Expertize in Automation of Rest API
- Experience in Automating Angular JS based applications using Protractor tool
- Shell scripting
- Knowledge of BDD and TDD
- Knowledge of Gherkins and Cucumber
(if requesting specific number of years experience - please specify why)
A person with B. Tech in computer science or equivalent or MCA having around 7 years of experience in QA out of that minimum 5 years should be in automation testing of web applications.
Should be passionate about testing, fluent in spoken and written English, communicative and looking to work in an international collaborative environment
- Should have hands on experience on software testing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge about telecom domain.
- Should be able to independently carry out the research about product and tools and technologies
- Must have good understanding and working experience of scrum based agile methodology.
- Quick learner and strong communication skill.
- Should be able to take up challenging and complex testing and automation assignments independently.
- Should have good time management skills.