Assistant Manager Technology Risk Management - Bangalore - Ocwen Financial
Ocwen Financial as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Assistant Manager Technology Risk Management jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Ocwen Financial company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Assistant Manager, Technology Risk Management - ( 106699 )
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’ s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
• The Incumbent, as a part of Technology Risk Management will be responsible to Identify, assess and create plans to mitigate IT Risks in the organization’s IT Infrastructure Services oversight.
• Shall be a part of Enterprise Architecture board for reviewing any new technology implemented within the organization and reporting the risk to the management ongoing basis.
• This is a global role engaging stakeholders (at all levels) across geographies like India, Philippines and US, reporting to the Senior Manager.
• Certifications such as COBIT, ITIL, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC and ISO27001 LA are required (The Incumbent needs to possess at least two certifications).
• Incumbent should be a good effective communicator.
• Technology Risk Management is an emerging practice within operational risk with high visibility from internal and external stake holders in Financial Sectors.
• Conduct assessment/review of IT processes and recommend action for improving IT governance maturity using reference frameworks like COBIT, ITIL and ISO 20000 in the organization Infrastructure sight.
• Provide strategic technology direction to ensure required level of functionality and performance, and to manage risk, improve reliability, and ensure compliance with applicable policy and standards.
• As a member of the Change Management board, evaluate, analyze, and approve IT infrastructure changes.
• Establish prioritization criteria for migration plans based on identified threats.
• Lead the team to achieve expected deliverables, which include implementing and refining a technology risk strategy in order to achieve business resiliency.
• Closely work with the Technology Leadership Team to establish operational and risk goals and success metrics.
• Work closely with the Enterprise Risk Management team and ensure risks are reduced or maintained at minimum levels
• Assist in development of IT risk policies, standards, and procedures specific to Service and Infrastructure Management oversight.
• Ensure policy and procedure artifacts pertaining to IT Risk-Service and Infrastructure Management, (including but not limited to incident response, segregation of roles and responsibilities, risk register, etc.). are up-to-date and regularly reviewed by appropriate management.
• Maintain and manage Key Risk Indicators.
• Demonstrate technical expertise in infrastructure domain.
• Must be a Graduate (any stream), “Master in Information Technology” is preferred
• Experience in Service and Infrastructure Management, Security with exposure to IT Risk Management is must
• 9 - 13 yrs. of experience in Service and Infrastructure Management
• Knowledge of different threat landscapes and the ability to carry out risk analysis and evaluation
• Experience with development of an organization’s “risk appetite” is a plus
• Hands on experience with risk and compliance concepts and tools
• Recent exposure in the Financial Services industry is preferred
• Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and interpersonal) this includes effective presentation and training skills to engage with all levels of an organization.
• The ability to forge strong work relationships and work well as part of a team with all levels of staff
Ocwen Financial Corporation, our affiliates and subsidiaries (“Ocwen”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ocwen and its affiliated companies recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship and veteran or disability status, or any factors prohibited by law.
Primary Location : IN-KA-Bangalore
Work Locations : Bangalore Pritech 2
6B, 5th Floor, Pritech Park, Block 12, Sarjapur, Marathhalli, Outer Ring Road, Bellandur Village
Job : Risk Management
Organization : India Business Unit
Schedule : Regular
Job Posting : Apr 20, 2017, 6:49:30 AM