Hse Specialist - Chennai - Flsmidth Private Limited
Flsmidth Private Limited as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Hse Specialist jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Flsmidth Private Limited company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
· Implement FLSmidth HSE policies and practices at FLSmidth House / site / location.
· Coordinate with all sites, advise and assist them in the fulfilment of statutory obligations, OHSAS / EMS related requirements and all matters related with prevention of personal injuries and maintaining safe work environment.
· To act as a single point of contact for all the HSE excellence initiative in India and implement monitoring mechanisms / reviews involving all relevant stakeholders to ensure continual improvement in HSE performance.
· To ensure the quality and suitability of the Personal Protective Equipment procured for all Indian operations.
· T o desig n an d conduct th e suitabl e trainin g an d educationa l programmes for the prevention of personal injuries and awareness for OHSAS / EMS.
· To check and evaluate the effectiveness of the actions taken or proposed to be taken to prevent personal injuries at the sites.
· To ensure reporting and investigation of incidents in line with laid down procedure and follow up on corrective and preventive actions.
· To organize safety awareness campaigns, competitions and programs to foster involvement and create interest of employees in establishing and maintaining safe working conditions.
· Any other responsibility assigned by the head safety in relation to maintaining safe work environment.
· Willing to travel to the sites and support sites as and when required.
· Should be well versed with Integrated(OHSE) Management Systems and HSE legislations in India.
· Minimum 5/8 years of post-qualification experience in reputed organizations in HSE function including working at sites/manufacturing locations..
· Experience of multi-site coordination would be preferred.
· Degree in Engineering
· Course in Industrial Safety from recognized institution
· Added qualification in Environment would be preferred