Controller Business Performance - Mumbai - Vestas
Vestas as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Controller Business Performance jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Vestas company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a driving force in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas’ core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing and maintenance of Wind Turbines. Come and Join us at Vestas!
Controller, Business Performance
CFO/Global Finance/Finance India
Reporting to the Head of Finance for India, the responsibility is to secure controlling of several business areas like sales, construction, inventories and tower subcontracting.
- Supporting the main Business Partner for Sales and Construction in the bid and offering processes
- Interact with financial institutions to process the need of financial instruments in the execution of contract
- Support in checking the pre-calculation accuracy in Margins and Cash flows
- Support line management in maximizing business opportunities, i.e. set up business cases and tracking of improvements
- Ensure the good quality of the data input in the ERP and the correct data reporting trough SAP BI
- Ensure support on the internal and external Audits
- Quality Internal- and Management Reporting (including on time and accurate monthly reporting)
- Analyze financial but also technical and commercial data using pre- and post-calculation, trending, earned value and estimation methods to forecast revenue and costs estimates, and evaluate reasonableness for the former
- Provide Budget support during the annual exercise and monthly follow up on deviations and KPIs.
- 3 years in Finance related role
- Experience with performance management, finance, audit, tax and compliance
- Experience with project financing and financial instruments an advantage
- Experience with SAP and SAP/BI
- Good understanding of the tax and customs rules prevalent, and how to bridge it to opportunities and risks
- Good understanding of costing and value proposition
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluent in English is absolutely essential
- Must be organized, self-motivated, and be able to work on several projects simultaneously
- Commitment to honesty, confidentiality and integrity.
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability.
- Capacity to handle pressure .
- Able to push boundaries under challenging conditions.
What we offer:
You’ll have the opportunity to help strengthen the position of Vestas in a key market for the company with excellent perspectives of growth.
Join Vestas and you’ll cultivate your career in an inspiring environment at the world’s leading wind turbine producer, which has an ongoing dedication to sustainability. We value individual initiative, the desire to take on responsibility, and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. At Vestas your success is our success.
Please contact Samuel at 044-66088043 for further details
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on wind power solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 82 GW of wind turbines in 76 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 71 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 21,800 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at http://www.vestas.com/ and following us on our social media channels.