Consultant - Noida - Hcl Technologies
Hcl Technologies as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Consultant jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Hcl Technologies company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
QRadar Application Onboarding
• 4-7 years of experience
• 4+ years of experience in SOC/SIEM management and architecture
• The candidate should have good understanding of business use cases for SOC monitoring
• The candidate should be able to understand business requirements of application onboarding on SOC platform
• The candidate should be able to translate application onboarding requirement into technical terms and identify protocol, agent, important fields, DSM, parser, use cases, etc.
• The candidate should have basic understanding of application workflows, authentication systems, middleware, database, Windows, *nix platforms.
• The candidate should have understanding of various log ingestion protocols
• The candidate should have experience in onboarding different types of devices (network, security), operating systems (Windows, *nix), authentication systems, databases, middleware and applications on IBM QRadar
• Experience in writing regex based parsers and creating custom DSMs
• Experience in creating rules, dashboard, reports
(1.) To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions / Reopen Cases (2.) Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update & management, Training freshers, coaching analysts & conducting interviews/participation in hiring drives (3.) To participate or contribute on EN business in creation of proposals to drive Service improvement plans. (4.) To provide support for on call escalations and doing incident & problem management (5.) To independently resolve tickets & esnure that the agreed SLA of ticket volume and time are met for the team (6.) To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies
No. of Positions
Infrastructure Management Services (IMS)-Security-Security Information Management