Marketing Executive - Mohali - Imortaxl
Imortaxl as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Marketing Executive jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Imortaxl company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
online is Europe’s leading e-commerce Asian fashion brand with a presence in over 37 countries, we have exciting opportunities for creative and energetic fashion marketers to join our team. With our head office in London, we are looking at hiring members for our new creative hub in Gurgaon, India.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join our innovative in-house team. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing e-commerce functions to achieve growth objectives and sale goals. The role will manage the ongoing customer experience across all digital devices and platforms. The ideal candidate must be passionate, possess strong project management skills and a good understanding of e-commerce processes.
⦁ Candidate should be getting involved in all facets of the digital campaigns and strategy, from creation, execution, optimization to effectiveness reporting.
⦁ Candidate should also have a keen eye for keeping everything on brand working closely with the technology, content and marketing teams.
⦁ Candidate should have up to date knowledge of the social media, how to engage international audiences and retain user engagement
⦁ Candidate should have a good knowledge of social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
⦁ Developing comprehensive marketing campaigns to include Social Media print & online advertising & campaigns and Managing & update social Pages & websites.
⦁ Enhance social media outlets and opportunities to maintain communication and build fan base.
⦁ Create budgets for social media activities. Identify, interpret, monitor and capitalize on social media trends as well as provide new social media strategy recommendations.
⦁ Leverage social media and website platforms to launch crowd-sourced content campaigns and contests.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Understanding of Customer Relationship Management, segmenting and profiling customers.
- Improve user experience through all touch-points, web, mobile app.
- Provide relevant analysis to internal teams on customer profiling, marketing efficiency and strategies.
- Responsible for all online digital branding and candidate should have good experience handling social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Create and maintain an online business plan, regularly uploading picture and banners.
- Provide analytic reports of online sales Search Engine Optimization (SEO), PPC, CMS, Social Media, Email marketing.
- Analysis of the site performance to ensure maximum customer response.
- Ideally an understanding of using SAP and Magento for customer profiling and analytics purpose.
- Providing regular evaluation and monitoring of the digital marketing strategies
- Producing a frequent report on e-commerce performance, development and opportunities
- Previous experience of managing marketing teams.
Years of experience: 06 months to 1 year.
Designation: Social media marketing
Role Marketing Manager Industry E-commerce / Internet / Fashion
Skills required: Social media, SEO, digital marketing, online advertising blogging content strategy, Email marketing, Management
UG Any Graduate, ideally within Marketing & Branding
PG Any MBA, MSc Any experienced
any query please call on us contact no 7307370979.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹350,000.00 /year