Software Developer - - Oracle
Oracle as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Software Developer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Oracle company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Oracle HGBU products are industry leaders in Hospitality segment – F&B and Hotels.
Oracle HGBU is developing scalable and modular solutions that encompass front office, back office, CRM, sales and catering, revenue management, reservations, distribution, point-of-sale, and a multitude of other hospitality industry functions.
We are looking for someone who excels in taking the products to Cloud and focused on cloud Automation, provisioning and deployments.
As a Cloud Automation engineer his/her responsibilities include but not limited to
- Create automated insallers for our products
- Understand how deployments work in production including clustering, High Availability and Load Balancing
- Have good knowledge and hands on experience in Scripting, Devops-Automation, Cloud and create automation scripts and code for the same.
- Proficient in scripting language such as PERL, UNIX Shell scripting and batch files.
- Proficient in deployments, packaging of software and release.
- Good knowledge of clustering, High availability and monitoring.
- Good knowledge of patch management, software upgrades, healthcheck of software and diagnosibility.
- Familiarity with .NET, IIS, Weblogic server, Oracle database, Oracle HTTP server and web services.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Burning desire to learn new technologies and have done proof of concepts to prove your interests
- Knowledge of managed servers, NLB, clustering.
- Knowledge of Java/J2EE,
- Knowledge of building automation tools using ANT, MAVEN, nANT and MS Build.
- Experience on writing SQL queries and ability to query databases for needed information.
- Able to perform product builds, perform deployments and handle product release.
- Experience with designing software product build, install and upgrade processes.
- Good written and oral English language skills.
- A good team player with Customer orientation.
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.