Head Events Marketing Program - Bangalore - Asspl Karnataka
Asspl Karnataka as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Head Events Marketing Program jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Asspl Karnataka company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Amazon runs a highly successful Events program, offering customers compelling promotions in key seasons as well as around the year. The Events program comprises of large site wide sale events at regular intervals in the year (like Diwali) as well as smaller, category specific topical events (like Valentine’s Day). We are looking for a talented, smart and entrepreneurial leader to grow Amazon’s customer engagement through this program. Reporting into the Consumer Marketing team, you will be a key driver of Amazon’s growth, by working with stakeholders to develop our Events offering further, and by driving awareness and customer participation across these programs. In this role you will work directly with teams across Amazon to build the right go to market strategy, develop key marketing inputs and handle end to end execution of the events through the year.
You will be the primary owner for driving the success of all such events and also be responsible for communicating progress at various levels in the organization. You will help to establish measurable best practices for growing the program towards achievement of goals, set up scalable processes and develop methods for automation to improve overall efficiency.
The ideal candidate will bring a sharp analytical mind, have strong program management skills, be able to influence senior stakeholders across the organization and can even roll up his/her sleeves to get things done. He/she has to have a customer-oriented mindset and must have a strong track record in building scalable marketing/promotional programmes across multiple channels
Key responsibilities include:
· Single threaded owner for the Events program for Amazon.in. This person will be responsible for marketing and program management of all big sale and smaller topical events across Amazon.in website
· Long term planning and development of strategy for the Events program
· Own and develop a high bar of customer experience for all events in the organization
· Develop go to market strategies including key propositions and constructs for each event
· End to end program management to ensure smooth execution
· Developing and executing new ideas for driving engagement goals
· Building robust processes for smooth execution of the events calendar
· Liaising with senior internal stakeholders to develop timely inputs, set-up processes across other functions of the organization to maintain a high bar on quality execution
· Partnering with internal brand and digital marketing teams to plan, develop, execute and analyze marketing campaigns across online and offline channels.
· Compile, analyze, and present performance metrics and enlighten potential opportunities for program growth
· Establishing guidelines and best practices across teams
Overall responsibility for the main Amazon.in Events function. Manage a small team of 2-3 Marketing Managers that executes efforts within these functions.
Basic Qualifications · Bachelor’s degree
· 8+ years of marketing/program management experience, handling marketing, promotions or loyalty programs for a consumer facing, ideally e-commerce or retail business of significant scale.
· An experienced planner and project manager, with strong cross-team coordination skills. Must be comfortable operating at different levels in the organization, and across various teams – retail, creative, finance, analytics, product and so on.
· Strong organizational skills; able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and strong attention to detail.
· Posses very good data-driven decision making skills, with demonstrated ability to dive deep into customer data and translate insights into opportunities.
· Ability to think and influence both quantitatively and qualitatively.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to articulate ideas and persuade stakeholders.
· People Management experience
Preferred Qualifications · An ambitious self-starter with excellent communication and follow-through skills.
· Demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done
· Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities
· Demonstrated track record of creative problem solving.
· Quick thinker with the ability to operate with a commercial and customer-focused view
· Experience in leading automation projects
· High computer literacy, with the ability to learn new systems fast