Specialist Content Management - Bangalore - Intel
Intel as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Specialist Content Management jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Intel company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The Leadership & Learning Specialist will be expected to bring a dynamic and enthusiastic approach while they collaborate with the Global Leadership and Learning team, business leadership and HR Business Partners to identify needs, develop integrated curricula, and design and manage targeted leadership and OD solutions. This role will be responsible for the content management for overall leadership & employee learning programs and the performance management process.
The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge and affiliation of “best in class practices” in a fast paced, high tech industry with the ability to implement applications and processes from inception to high performing stages. We are seeking an individual with strong operational and content management experience who can support the overall learning and performance manager design including tools and process, service deliver and program execution. This individual should be a subject matter expert and internal consultant to the organization, with the ability to drive strategy and deliver measurable results.
- Learning program and performance management process design
- Operations, Support and Delivery Strategy for programs
- Build close relationships with principle business and functional stakeholders
- Collaborates with business leaders and HR Partners in identifying mission-critical positions and gaps in organizational competencies.
- Evaluate and enhance leadership development training and programs with emphasis on foundational skills required to effectively lead and manage others.
- Evaluate and enhance leadership development training and programs with emphasis on executive leadership competencies required to effectively lead across the organization.
- Collaborate with the learning team to develop and deliver an integrated learning infrastructure that supports learning, talent management, and organizational effectiveness.
- Conduct performance gap analysis
- Coordinate internal and external instructional designers, development and delivery resources as necessary
- Create metrics and manage performance impact measurement process for learning solutions
- Cross-functional collaboration with other business & regional HR and Learning resources
- Configuration & preparation of classroom environment
- 40% Global travel required to facilitate instructor led sessions and deliver customized Leadership and OD solution
- Performance Management redesign
- Identify stronger predictors of performance for the organization
- Create toolkits and resource to support more frequent conversation with managers and employees around performance
- Must have 6+ years of experience in key talent management positions along with organizational development experience in a fast-paced, results oriented growth company
- Bachelor’s degree plus successful senior level experience in best-in-class development organizations. Master’s degree in Leadership, Organizational Development, Organizational Psychology, or a related field a plus
- Demonstrate excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, coaching, collaboration, and organizational skills
- Show the ability to interact and influence all levels of staff from individual contributors to senior management
- Exhibit strong strategic planning and operational implementation skills, the ability to integrate and align strategy, people and activities across functions, processes and teams
- Show advanced knowledge of key talent management practices
- Strong project planning and management skills
- Strong vision and execution around operational efficiencies
- Excellent presentation/facilitation skills
Amazing organizations don't just happen. Vision, strategy and innovation come to life through exquisite execution. Help create the future of Intel Security, where our diverse talent and culture provide the competitive advantage to help Intel Security win big!
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.